Current Zoning (Parkview Slopes)
September 20, 2014
Under the current zoning, Area 4 and Area 7 comprise the area called “Parkview Slopes.”
The current zoning for Area 4 permits:
- Dwelling (detached);
- Vehicle repair garage;
- Maximum of 24 lots;
- Maximum of 1 dwelling unit per lot;
- Maximum lot coverage 30%;
- Maximum floor space ratio (FSR) 0.3;
- Minimum lot area of 900 sq. m. (0.22 acre).
The current uses of Area 4 are Leigh Automotive Services and vacant land.
The current zoning for Area 7 permits:
- Open space;
- Outdoor assembly;
- Play fields;
- Hard surface courts;
- Indoor recreation facility.
The current uses of Area 7 are Tir-na-nOg Theatre School and vacant land.