Current Zoning (Seymour Landing)
September 20, 2014
Current zoning for the water zone where the community dock is proposed to be constructed permits:
- Community dock;
- Boat moorage, docking and launching;
- Other uses (do not include water taxi, passenger carrying vessel, or float plane use).
Current zoning for the land where proposed new Area A is located permits:
- 1 dwelling unit;
- 20-room inn (maximum 2,250 square metres, or 24,210 square feet);
- Restaurant, pub, office, assembly, retail, general services, golf clubhouse (not to exceed total 1,100 square metres, or 11,836 square feet);
Current zoning for the land where proposed new Area B is located permits:
- 10 dwelling units (detached or attached);
- Inn and ancillary uses described in the list above.
Current zoning for the land where proposed new Area C is located permits:
- 14 dwelling units, detached, with maximum lot coverage of 10% (permits homes with average size of 2,230 square metres, or 24,000 square feet);
- Retreat centre (maximum 1,500 square metres, or 16,140 square feet).